As of May 29, 2020 Blue Sky Therapy Services will resume Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy services and the office will be open. The following practices and protocols will be observed:
1. Only 2 patients will be allowed in the clinic at the same time (in seperate treatment rooms.)
2. Patients will not be allowed to bring guests or visitors into the office. Persons accompanying the patient will have to wait outside of the clinic.
3. Clinic staff will be limited to the absolute minimum.
4. All OSHA guidelines for COVID-19 and recommendations will be followed and implemented.
5. Blue Sky Therapy Services has implemented a COVID-19 Response Plan you can find here.
Our mission can be summed up in one word: compassion. Our professionals will go the extra miles to ensure that you receive all of the therapies you need and tailor your treatment specifically to your needs.
Our team of therapists will work closely with your physician to develop an effective and realistic plan of care. These qualitative differences are an important component to the success of our patients.
Managing your pain is as important to us as it is to you!
What do we provide that others can't? Comprehensive Care
We offer all of the following services in a coordinated effort:
Household Replacement Services
In too many instances, each of these services are "stand-alone" and do not coordinate well and work toward a common goal. Our Comprehensive Care plan allows for all of your therapies to work together, towards a common goal!
We offer flexible scheduling and specialize in in-home care. Contact us today to setup a home visit!
Blue Sky provides outstanding rehabilitive care for patients of all ages with numerous conditions, including, but not limited to:
Spinal Cord Injuries
Traumatic Brain Injury
Osteoarthritis & Osteoporosis
Gait & Balance
To provide the highest quality medical care and rehabilitation services to ensure that each patient achieves the maximum functional recovery from illness, injury or disability, and lives each day to the fullest extent possible.
To lead the field as the most effective and compassionate provider of medical rehabilitation by provide that extra level of compassion, practicing innovative treatment, pioneering clinical research and inspiring education.